Sunday, June 21, 2009

What is High paid keyword

Mark Butler who run a teaching blog for Internet Marketing called the Keyword Academy. If you are new here or are one of the hundreds who have emailed me asking "where to start" or, more to the point, have asked me if I would be willing to tutor you directly on "how to make money online" then I strongly suggest you take a look at Court and Mark's Keyword Crash Course.

Both men are professional marketers, they teach the same basics as I do and offer one on one mentoring in this business. The Crash Course is designed for beginners just starting out and you can get your feet wet for a buck - a token introductory price for a month just to keep the tire kickers and time wasters away. If you are looking for real instruction on making a living online then join Court and Mark. If you are just looking for another "get rich quick" ebook or gimmick then they aren't for you.

If you found my site chances are you found it ranking high in Google for the term you searched for. This wasn't an accident - it is what I do and it is the keystone for making money online. How can you learn to dominate Google and the other search engines? You can start at the beginning of this blog and read or take the more focused approach offered by Court and Mark. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to offer personal guidance so please don't ask. I wouldn't recommend the Keyword Academy if I didn't endorse the fellows fully.

I would love to get some feedback from those of you who have already joined Court/Mark - good, bad or otherwise let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment