Sunday, June 21, 2009

Make Money with 7 Dollar Secrets

I was unable to resist the urge to buy Jonathan Leger's ebook "$7 Dollar Secrets". I spend more money on coffee on any given day so I thought what the heck. I can't say I expected much for seven bucks and on one hand I wasn't disappointed. On the other hand he provides a clever and invaluable download that is worth far more than 7 dollars. It's 30 pages of mostly fluff about stuff I already new. Must have taken all of 15 minutes to read.

Would I recommend it? Depends. If you have experience in the "make money online" field then you won't get much from this program that you haven't already tried or at least know about (there are a couple of exceptions). If you are a beginner then this is probably an ideal starters project.

In essence the book explains the strategy behind writing and affiliating ebooks. Nothing new here. What was worth the 7 bucks was the down-loadable scripts and PDF info that was included. Having written ebooks myself I know how much work is involved in writing it, setting it all up and then coordinating your landing page, Paypal, download page etc. To my surprise Jonathan provides a much simpler and faster system for doing all this. Idiot proof actually. If you have never produced an ebook but want to then I strongly encourage you to spend the 7 bucks. If you are a beginner then this is the best program I have seen for teaching you how to do it.

The Scripts

He gives you a complete set of pages that set up and install on your site that looks after the entire process involved in selling ebooks online. This is worth far more than 7 dollars my friend. The bonus is that it is already configured for affiliates to use in selling your products. You write an ebook (he provides some links that help you find what topics or niches are popular) and then use the scripts provided to immediately start selling it online. It's fast, easy and even a complete beginner could have an ebook online before the day is out. (assuming they have written one or have resale rights to an existing one)

No comments:

Post a Comment